Train the Trainer organized by HSSC in State of Punjab
Healthcare Sector Skill Council (HSSC) with an objective to create master trainers in the field of healthcare is conducting “Train the Trainers” Program. The program has been scheduled in the month of July at Chandigarh, Punjab. The Training would be for 3 days for below mentioned job role:
- General Duty Assistant
- Home Health Aide
- Diabetes Educator
- Diet Assistant
Target Participants : BSc or GNM Nurse with experience of 2-5 years.
Course fees : INR 5000 per participant.
Last date for registration is 25 June 2015.
Benefits for the training to the participants
- Interaction with cohort of learned professionals
- Access to robust participant guide, with tools & resources
- Certification as trainer by HSSC recognized by the Industry
- Successful trainers will be able to work as a master trainers and impart NOS compliant training; a complete learning prioritization inventory tracking professional growth in delivering training
- Certified trainers will be invited as a guest faculty during training of trainers & other programs organized by HSSC
All the training partners are therefore requested to nominate trainers as per the number of batches being run in the training institute ( one trainer per batch per job role) as per minimum eligibility criteria for trainers laid down by HSSC for above mentioned job roles. It is mandatory to have trained and SSC certified trainers to impart QP-NOS based training.
Last date for registration is 25th June 2015. Agenda of the program will be shared soon.